Admission to the academy will be made on the basis of a pre-admission test, purely on merit and according to the availability of seats.
Admission to Class Nursery
Eligibility: Minimum age 3+ years as on April 1st, 2022.
A duly filled admission form along with self attested copy of birth certificate and two recent passport size photographs of student must be submitted at the admission counter. Admission to class Nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
Admission (Preparatory to Class IX)
BCM Prominent School welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners of class Preparatory to Class IX for session 2022-23. On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focuses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction & academic assessment.
Date and time for interaction and academic assessment (Classes I - IX) will be given at the time of registration. For applicants of Preparatory, only interaction will be held.
On being given admission, the following documents should be submitted.
(1) Attested copy of Birth Certificate/ Caste
(2) Report card of the last school attended :
(3) Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by the concerned authority of the Education Department.
(4) Copy of Aadhar Card and Samagra ID.
(5) Student’s Bank Account Number
(6) 2 recent passport size photographs